This bundled package includes the following for your 991.2 GT3 / GT3RS
- Porsche 991.2 GT3 / GT3RS ECU Tuning
- Porsche 991.2 GT3 / GT3RS PDK Tuning
- Custom Features (Live Map Switching and Left Foot Braking)
We have base ECU Calibrations supporting the following vehicles, click on the link for the Calibration Notes:
Maps are available in Stage 1 and Stage 2 configurations in 91, 93, 100, and E85 fuels.
Calibration Notes for the 991 PDK Transmission
· Custom Shift Points in Different Drive Modes
· Clutch Pressure Adjustment
· Race Start/ Launch Control
· Shift Firmness
· Shift Speed
· Paddle to Shift Time
· Continuous Slip
· Idle Creep
· Shift Stalk Engagement
· Dual Paddle Neutral
M-Engineering Custom Features
Live Map Switching
- Map Switching allows the driver to independently select power levels based on the octane of the fuel or fuel type by using the cruise control stalk. Map switching can be performed with the vehicle running, without the need to shut the engine off.
Left Foot Braking
This feature is for track enthusiasts who like to use both feet while racing. This extends the time you can press the brake pedal before all throttle input is cut off.
Example Map Slot Setup:
- Slot1 - Valet
- Slot2 - Stock Power
- Slot3 - 93 Octane
- Slot4 - 100 Octane
- Slot5 - E85
PLEASE NOTE - FOR THIS PRODUCT WE WILL NEED YOUR ECU AND TCU (PDK control unit) SHIPPED TO US.
Disclaimer: You accept responsibility and risks of any tunes and added features by M Engineering. If you are not the end user of the car, you will be solely responsible for notifying the purchaser and/or customer they also accept the responsibility and risks of these and M Engineering is not liable. M Engineering is also not liable for voided warranties due to installation of our products.