New from CSF, the Lamborghini Urus and Audi RSQ8 High-Performance Intercooler system! The same intercooler cores used in this application are the same style used in other CSF air-to-air systems previously developed for the Audi RS6/RS7, Porsche 992 Turbo/S, and 991 GT2RS with incredible results. These cores eliminate heat soak and lower Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) much more efficiently than traditional Bar & Plate designs. This gives us maximum performance for extended periods of time under demanding driving conditions and in vehicles with increased power levels through modifications and tuning.
The Urus/RS Q8 Intercoolers have been meticulously designed and engineered to fit exactly like the OEM units they replace. Utilizing all factory mounting points, the installation is straightforward with a “drop-in fit” design. No cutting or modifications are required, and there is no need for aftermarket shrouds or hoses. All mating OEM components can be reused and reinstalled.
A Thermal Dispersion Black finish is used to further the cooling efficiency of these Intercoolers. Once the intercoolers have been delivered to CSF from PWR, they are then sent to a special aerospace company where they are finished with this special ceramic coating. This unique coating rapidly disperses heat away from the intercoolers at an increased rate of about 15% compared to non-coated parts. In addition, this special coating gives the intercoolers a durable OEM stealth look behind the open front fascia of the Urus.
- Sold as a pair (Left & Right Intercoolers)
- Eliminates Heat Soak and Lower Intake Air Temperatures (IAT) for Maximum Performance in High-Performance and Race Conditions
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Cores by PWR (2-Row Cores features Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- CNC Machined Billet End Tanks
- 100% TIG Welded vs OEM Crimped Plastic End Tanks for Maximum Strength & Durability
- Made in the USA at PWR North America
- Integrated 1/8th NPT Port with plug on lower outlet tank for Water-Methanol Injection
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment With All OEM Components
- Finished in CSF’s Thermal Dispersion Ceramic Coating (CSF #8211)
- Raw Finish with no coating for the “show” look or custom finishes available upon request (CSF #8211R)
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- R&D and Performance Testing by Pacific German & VF Engineering
- 1-Piece Welded Charge Pipe vs OEM Bolt-On Pipe w/ O-Ring (known failure point)
- Stage 1 (Stock Tune) – Approx. +20 WHP / +18 WTQ*
Stage 2 (With High-Performance Tune) – Approx. +10 WHP / + 20 WTQ*
*Estimated Performance based on same engine platform Audi C8 RS6/RS7 CSF Intercoolers
- 2019+ Lamborghini Urus
- 2020+ Audi RS Q8
OEM Part Numbers:
- Lamborghini: 4M0145803AK (left) & 4M0145804AK (right)
- Audi: 4M0145803BT (left) & 4M0145804BT (right)