Porsche 991.2 Carrera (support includes the Carrera, Targa, and Cabriolet configurations)
- 2017-2019 Porsche Carrera (991.2) Base MT/PDK WM
- 2017-2019 Porsche Carrera (991.2) S MT/PDK WM
- 2017-2019 Porsche Carrera (991.2) 4 MT/PDK WM
- 2017-2019 Porsche Carrera (991.2) 4 S MT/PDK WM
- 2017-2019 Porsche Carrera (991.2) GTS MT/PDK WM
- 2017-2019 Porsche Carrera (991.2) 4 GTS MT/PDK WM
- 2018-2019 Porsche Carrera (991.2) T MT/PDK WM
M Engineering Custom Calibrations:
- M Engineering offers custom ECU Calibrations for this Porsche
- Please allow up to one full business day from the purchase date for us to contact you regarding your custom calibration.
Mandatory ECU Removal
- This service requires a one-time removal and unlock of the ECU. The ECU will be mailed to COBB Tuning's HQ where they will unlock the ECU. Afterwards you may install / uninstall the Accessport and change ECU maps as many times as you like.
- General ECU Removal Instructions can be found here.
- Special Carrera Targa ECU Removal can be found here.
Disclaimer: You accept responsibility and risks of any tunes and added features by M Engineering. If you are not the end user of the car, you will be solely responsible for notifying the purchaser and/or customer they also accept the responsibility and risks of these and M Engineering is not liable. M Engineering is also not liable for voided warranties due to installation of our products.