2013-2016 Porsche 911 Turbo (S)
2016-2019 Porsche 911 Turbo (S/Exclusive)
- Fits both 991.1 & 991.2 Turbo/Turbos S vehicles. (2013-2019)
- 3D Scanned, CAD Designed and 3D-printed prototype; Tested in collaboration with automotive engineering firm RK Autowerks. Providing the absolute best fitting Porsche 991 Turbo intercoolers available in the aftermarket.
- CFD tested (Computational Fluid Dynamics) cast end tanks with several post machining processes for the absolute best tolerance specifications and maximum airflow distribution throughout the core.
- All OEM mounting points are retained with the OEM clip-in hardware design. Utilizing factory hardware, for an OEM-level installation. (CSF Exclusive)
- OEM style “Quick-Connect” machined fittings for precise fitment, lock and seal.
- Finished with an aerospace grade, nano-particle, heat dispersion coating that dissipates heat ~35% better than uncoated raw aluminum. (~ $500.00 value)
- “Drop-in fitment”, no modifications or grinding to metal brackets, etc.
- (Requires slight trimming to the plastic intercooler shrouds – instructions included and available for download at www.CSFrace.com)
- Individually leak / pressure tested to 120 PSI
- Individually inspected for quality control
- Instruction manual included CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Specifically cut foam protective packaging to ensure damage free shipment
- Manufactured completely in house by CSF; a tier 1 OEM manufacturer with over 50 years of cooling system manufacturing experience. Over 500,000 units sold every year and over 40 million units sold globally.
- 8mm fin height louvered external fin with 6.5mm fin height staggered internal fin. Designed to maximize surface area contact and heat dissipation.
- Wind tunnel optimized and dyno tested for low pressure drop with best performance
- CSF’s “Ultimate-Boost” High-performance bar / plate core. Built in house and pressure tested to 120 PSI
- 4.53-inch thick core compared to OEM’s 3.15-inch core (115mm vs 80mm)
- Increased flow area by 43.75%
- Increased surface area by 70% (8.5m^2 vs. 5.0m^2)
- Built in-house by CSF (Only high-performance company to manufacture their own intercooler cores)
Please note this item typically ships within 48 hours from time of order.