- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo MT WM
- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo AT WM
- 2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S MT WM
- 2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S AT WM
- 2002-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo X50 MT WM
- 2002-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo X50 AT WM
- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) GT2 MT WM
M Engineering Custom Calibrations:
- M Engineering offers custom ECU Calibrations for this Porsche
- Please allow up to one full business day from the purchase date for us to contact you regarding your custom calibration.
Disclaimer: You accept responsibility and risks of any tunes and added features by M-Engineering. If you are not the end user of the car, you will be solely responsible for notifying the purchaser and/or customer they also accept the responsibility and risks of these and M-Engineering is not liable. M-Engineering is also not liable for voided warranties due to installation of our products.
Return Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable. M-Engineering provides specific software calibrations for individual vehicle use and is not liable for misuse or vehicle behavior due to installation error or mechanical issues. M-Engineering will work one-on-one with individuals to assist with remote diagnosis to vehicles to our best ability and advise next-action steps as needed. End-users are responsible for vehicle maintenance, integrity of aftermarket parts installation, and having their vehicles up-to-date with their manufacturer's latest updates and TSB's.